Wtf Is A Breakboard?
This one has had us scratching our noggins this morning. It's a skateboard with a lazy susan slapped on top of it, and it's supposed to be used for breakdance workouts. We're at a loss. It's either so retarded it can't possibly be real, or so retarded it has to be real. Let's break it down.
Reasons it's a joke:
- The overwhelming 80s vibe throughout the video, despite the fact that it was uploaded just a few months ago.
- The video says that breakboarding "stimulates your imagination."
- The funny looking host man says that "you can b-boy on it."
- An Asian girl who's that hot probably wouldn't hang out with a guy who invented this, much less be involved in his marketing campaign.
- They claim that Michael Jackson is one of their team riders.
Reasons it's real:
- The reason Jessie (the "inventor") claims Michael Jackson as a team rider is because of this email Jeffrey Daniel (some guy who used to be on Soul Train and taught Jacko a few moves) sent him last March.
- It's patented.
- Their website is exactly what you would expect from the people who made the BreakBoard.
- Skateboards have been the catalyst for a lot of really stupid things. Remember Snakeboards?
We give up. You decide: