Bolsa de trabajo
VICE started in 1994 as a newsprint monthly in Montreal, and is now a global youth media company that includes print, event, music, online, television, and feature film divisions that operates in over 30 countries. VICE is the industry leader in original video for the web. With dozens of original series franchises across all content categories, VICE publishes about 60 minutes of new video content every day. For further information and additional background, please visit www.vice.com.
VICE is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (see EOE statement below). We offer competitive benefits and career growth opportunities.
If you are seeking employment please click on the title and follow the application submission process for consideration.
For VICE employment consideration, please send to .
Or you can mail your information to:
VICE Human Resources Department
99 North 10th Street,
Brooklyn, New York 11211
No phone calls please.
For information on other aspects of VICE, return to the home page and review the options tabs for the various aspects of VICE. Thank you in advance for your interest in joining the VICE team.
JOB NOTICESLast updated October 4th, 2013
- Publicist - Brooklyn, NY
- Communications Assistant - Brooklyn, NY
- Activation Manager - Thump - Brooklyn, NY
- Junior Designer - Brooklyn, NY
- Accounts Payable Assistant - Brooklyn, NY
- Campaign Trafficker - Brooklyn, NY
- Sales Department Assistant - Brooklyn, NY
- Events Producer - Freelance - Brooklyn, NY
- Account Director - VICE/Virtue Worldwide - Brooklyn, NY
- Noisey Gear Editor & XL Social Content Manager - Brooklyn, NY
- Sizzle Reel Editor - Brooklyn, NY
- Design Director - Los Angeles, CA
- Creative Director - Los Angeles, CA
- Creative - Brooklyn, NY
- Sales Representative - Brooklyn, NY and Los Angeles, CA offices
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
VICE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, military status, veteran status and any other classification protected by law.