The news is part boring and part overwhelming, so here's a quick list of all the stuff we thought was significant today:
– It's A Level results day
– Corona beer owner pours $4 billion into weed
– Young people are more skeptical about the value of university, poll shows
– Stormzy launches Cambridge scholarship for black students
– Sexually harassment of police staff must be 'rooted out'
– London gang crime down as violent crime increases
– Kids at risk of drowning because 'careless' parents looking at phones
– Driver tests positive for 'every possible type of drug'
– ATM hackers steal 10 million across 28 countries
– Almost 350 news outlets to publish editorials denouncing Trump's 'dirty war' on press
– Woman successfully sues dating agency over lack of men
– Weedkiller found in breakfast foods aimed at kids
By signing up to the VICE newsletter you agree to receive electronic communications from VICE that may sometimes include advertisements or sponsored content.