PROMOTER'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
• The Prize is a VIP package to Hideout Festival 2015, Croatia - full prize is outlined in PRIZE SUPPLIERS TERMS & CONDITIONS which can be found below. Flights are NOT included. There is one prize to be won. The prize will be awarded by VICE Media in its sole discretion. An entrant may only win one prize.
• To enter, entrants must enter their full name and email address to the widget found in the article, like Thump on Facebook and vote in basic poll. Email addresses will be automatically added to the VICE Music newsletter mailing list.
• Entry is open to residents of the UK and Ireland who are 18 and above.
• VICE Media employees (and their families), VICE Media's printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions are excluded from entering.
• Competition launches 10/06/2015 and closes 15/06/2015.
• Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
• Prize does not include spending money.
• Prize does not include flights.
• Prize is non transferrable.
• Use of a false name will result in disqualification.
• Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and will be deemed void.
• All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
• Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
• No responsibility can be accepted for any damage, loss, injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of our negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the competition, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.
• The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
• The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements.
• We accept no liability for any changes in the details, including dates and times and any other aspects of the prize.
• Prizes are subject to availability and are also subject to the prize supplier's terms and conditions which are set out below.
• The promoter of the prize is VICE Media and we reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
• In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
• The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by VICE Media relating to any post-winning publicity.
• Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be chosen from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material. There will be one winner in total.
• Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner-up selected by the same judges.
• Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner.
• Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
• Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
• Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time for any reason whatsoever.
• The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
• The Promoter is VICE Media, New North Place London EC2A 4JA
• In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
• Details of the of winner will be available by writing into the publisher of the magazine or website at the Promoter's address no earlier than six weeks, unless otherwise stated, after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
• These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the competition), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
• The Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
• In the event of a conflict between these promoter's terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of the prize supplier set out below the former shall take precedence.
PRIZE SUPPLIER'S TERMS & CONDITIONS
Accommodation will be provided for two individuals on a self-catering basis. Accommodation will be in the form of an apartment in the town of Novalja in Pag or if one is not available, a suitable alternative will be arranged. Accommodation is at the discretion of Collegium and Hideout Festival and is non-transferrable.
Transfers will be provided from Split, Zadar and Pula airports only, and will be in the form of coach travel. In the event of cancellation an alternative method of travel will be organised. Travellers travel at their own risk and Hideout do not take responsibility for accidents, theft or any other incidents that may occur. If transfers are missed, it is the responsibility of the winners to arrange an alternative journey to Hideout.
Two VIP tickets to Hideout will come as part of the package which entitles the winner and a friend access to the festival and it's participating venues for the entire duration of the festival. In addition to this VIP tickets include a programme, t-shirt, queue jump, exclusive VIP area access and VIP parties. Tickets are non-transferrable.
The winner will receive two boat party tickets to a boat party of their choice which must be pre-arranged with Hideout prior to the festival. Boat party tickets are non-transferrable.
Winners must arrange their own travel insurance. Entrants must be 18 or over. The winner will be drawn at random on 15/06/2015 and notified by Thump. Tickets will be in the form of an e-ticket or guestlist place and full details will be provided prior to travel.