Known for carving out a niche in the colliding worlds of future-bass, R&B, and house, Brooklyn-based producer Sweater Beats has a sound the internet loves. His live show is also not to be missed, and has been making waves currently as part of an ongoing world tour alongside Bondax, GTA, K Camp, and Rich The Kid. To help keep the thermal sweater vibes going strong around the globe, the rising producer has just sent us over the debut of his new mix series Future Feels Radio, including some of his own remixes, as well a spread of tracks that provide a seductive concoction of dizzying synth offerings and future bass drops wrapped around a rich R&B sound.
"[Future Feels] is an outlet for myself, and other artists down the line, to put mixes together of the music that creates those special moments for them, not just the bangers. The music that hits you right in the feels," Sweater Beats tells us over email.
Stream the new mix below, and be sure to catch the artist and his friends on their tour that's hitting LA, San Francisco, NYC, and Australia in the coming month.
1. GENER8ION - Close (To the Metal)
2. Zhu x Gallant - Testarossa Music
3. Lido & Santell - Ashley
4. Louis the Child feat. K.Flay - It's Strange (Different Sleep Remix)
5. Snakehips feat. Tinashe and Chance the Rapper - All My Friends
6. Alina Baraz & Galimatias - Can I
7. Justin Bieber - Sorry
8. Flako - Gelis
9. Mura Masa - Love for That
10. Kill J - You're Good But I'm Better
11. Collarbones - Turning (Flume Remix)
12. Disclosure - Jaded
13. Jojo - When Love Hurts (Sweater Beats Remix)
14. A-Trak feat Jamie Lidell - We All Fall Down (Cory Enemy & SYRE Remix)
15. THEY. - Bad Habits
16. Gallant - Weight In Gold (Sweater Beats Remix)
17. Ratatat - I Will Return