It’s time to reap the fruits of the summer’s end. So, tomatoes, plums, and (most importantly) Labor Day sales—and the spike in serotonin all those juicy dealsdealsdeals will bring. (Before you Google: Labor Day 2022 is this Monday, September 5.)
We’re choosy with our picks, and we’re picky with what we splurge on. If it’s not hot-looking and cool-feeling, we don’t want it; if it’s not making us feel like the best glazed ham in the cornucopia, we’re not about it. The end of summer hangover is real, and we’d prefer to saunter—not slump—into fall feeling fully reloaded, and ready to tackle the next year with adult bedding, better stuff for our aging pores, new jeans, and AirPods.
We scoured the massive interwebs for all the big-time slayer markdowns, and here's the cream of the crop, from the best deals on headphones and sofas to CBD lotion and vibrators—many of which are already live and ready to save you dollars.
Click ‘n’ shop these sales now:
- Abercrombie & Fitch: Up to 50% off for the End-of-Summer Sale
- Albany Park: Enjoy 15% off sofas and sectionals with code LDAY15
- Anthropologie: Take up to 30% off select furniture, candles, and other home goods, plus an extra 50% off ALL sale items
- Apt2B: Take up to 30% off sitewide; the more you spend, the more you save.
- ASOS: Take 50% off thousands of items in men and women’s clothing, accessories, and more when you use the code WOW50.
- Avocado Mattress: Get 10% off sitewide—and pick up one of our all-time fave eco-friendly mattresses—with code LABORDAY
- Backcountry: Save up to 70% on outdoor gear, camping goods and more at the Labor Day sale
- Ballard Designs: Up to 30% off the retailer’s bougie home goods
- Bear Mattress: Take 30% off sitewide with promo code LD30
- Bed Bath and Beyond: Save up to 80% at the Labor Day sale
- Bloomingdales: Take an extra 30% off sale items for total savings of 50-65%.
- Brooklinen: Take 15% off sitewide for the Surprise Savings Event
- Boutique Rugs: Take up to 80% off + an additional 10% off with code SIGNATURE
- Buffy: Take 15% off sitewide
- Burrow: Enjoy up to $1,000 off with code LDW21
- Calpak: Save up to 55%
- Caraway: From 9/2 to 9/6, take 10% off half and mega bakeware sets—use this link to see the discount at checkout.
- Coach: Take 25% off iconic Coach styles with the code TAKE25
- Dyson: Up to $200 off select vacuums
- Ella Paradis: Use the code RELAX to save up to 85% off on sex toys
- Everlane: Get up to 60% off tons of men’s and women’s clothing during the Labor Day Sale and 30% off all denim
- FARFETCH: Up to 80% off sale items; 20% off select beauty products
- Good American: 20% off sitewide + extra 50% off on markdowns
- Haand: Save up to 45% off on select items at the *chef’s kiss* online pottery store
- J.Crew: Get 30% off your entire purchase and an extra 50% off sale with the promo code PASSPORT
- Kardiel: Save 15% off the brand’s celeb-fave furniture at checkout with the code LABOR15
- LELO: Enjoy up to 40% off select items from the high-tech sex toy brand at the Summer Sale
- Lovehoney: Up to 70% off select sex toys
- Madewell: Take an extra 40% off sale, and get 30% off fall faves
- Nordstrom: Up to 60% off with thousands of new items on sale
- Plants.com: 20% off select plants with the code DORM20
- Purple: Save up to $300 on select mattresses
- Our Place: Take 25% off select items, including the Always Pan, Perfect Pot, and more bestsellers
- Saatva: Save up to $500 on your mattress, and get free white glove delivery
- Sephora: Up to 50% off select items in the sale section
- SSENSE: Up to 70% off in the men’s, women’s, and home sale sections
- Taylor Stitch: Get up to 40% off select styles, plus $20 in credit for orders over $200
- Tempur-Pedic: Up to $700 off the brand’s iconic, super-comfy memory foam mattresses
- Therabody: Save up to $100 on Theragun devices through 9/6 for the Back to School Sale
- The Sill: Save up to 40% on select plants
- Urban Outfitters: Enjoy an extra 40% off everything in the massive sale section
- Wayfair: Enjoy up to 70% off, with major end-of-season discounts on outdoor furniture and way, way more
- We-Vibe: Save an extra 20% off sex toys that are already on sale with code LABOR20
The Best Deals on the Big Sites
Amazon: As usual, Amazon has deals galore—including on tech, home goods, and kitchenwares. Grab some marked-down Galaxy Buds Pro or a MCM bedframe, or a new smart TV. You can also scoop deals on our best-selling vibrator (the famed Satisfyer Pro 2) and Pure Instinct pheromone cologne, which made our staff writer a babe magnet.
Bed Bath & Beyond has a gigantic Labor Day sale going, with up to 80% off all kinds of home goods, small appliances, and whatnot—score sick finds like a Ninja blender, Dyson vac, or Theragun on big-time sale.
Bloomingdales is having a big ol' sale with an extra 30% off sale items for total savings of 50-65%, including top brands like AGOLDE, Aries, Kenzo, Alo, and Alexander Wang.
Macy's is offering up to 60% off tons of menswear and womenswear, furniture, rugs, and mattresses through Labor Day weekend.
Overstock has a characteristically monster sale going, with up to 70% off a wide range of furniture and housewares. Plus, just about everything will arrive at your door via free shipping. We appreciate that.
The Best Clothing, Beauty, and Skincare Deals
ASOS: Take 50% off thousands of items in men and women’s clothing, accessories, and more when you use the code WOW50.
Coach: Take 25% off iconic Coach styles with the code TAKE25.
Everlane is having a big Labor Day sale with up to 50% off from September 2-6.
Farfetch's sale section is full of amazing designer and luxury goods for men and women, including big-time markdowns on men's clothing by Rick Owens, Carhartt WIP, Opening Ceremony, Karl Lagerfeld, and more, and womens' clothing up to 80% off from Marni, Yeezy, Isabel Marant, Paco RE/DONE, Rabanne, and other top designers. Farfetch is also offering 20% off select beauty products, including items from Charlotte Tilbury and La Mer; discount applied at checkout.
GlassesUSA is offering 30% off Ray-Bans and Oakleys with the code ICON30 from 9/1 to 9/5, and even bigger savings on many more brands when you buy a pair with prescription lenses.
J.Crew: Get 30% off your entire purchase and an extra 50% off sale with the promo code PASSPORT.
Madewell: Take an extra 40% off sale with the code LONGWEEKEND, and get 30% off fall faves.
Reebok is offering up to 50% off more than 900 items with the code LABORDAY until September 6.
Skinstore: Get 25% off 3,300+ skincare and beauty products when you use code LABOR. (Spend $130 or more, and you'll also score a 12-piece Beauty Bag worth $98.)
SNOW, which makes super highly rated teeth whitening kits, is offering 20% off on all products when you use the code LABORDAY at checkout.
Taylor Stitch, maker of handsome, high-quality menswear and workwear, is offering up to 40% off select styles plus $20 in credit for orders over $200.
The Best Home Goods and Furniture Deals
AllModern: Get 20% off select furniture and décor with code GET20.
Anthropologie: Take up to 30% off select furniture, candles, and other home goods, plus an extra 50% off (almost) all sale items.
Apt2B: Take 15% off sitewide; the more you spend, the more you save. Save 20% off orders of $2,999 or more, 25% off orders of $3,999 or more, and 30% off orders of $5,499 or more during the Labor Day Sale.
Ballard Designs is offering up to 30% off its gorgeous selection of bougie home goods.
Ban.do: Take 30% off the site's super-stylized gifts and homewares, including kitchenwares, roller skates, and more, with the code TAKE30.
Brooklyn Bedding is offering 25% off sitewide until September 14, which means you’ll be sleeping through your alarm in no time.
Brooklinen will be offering 15% off sitewide for the Surprise Savings Event.
Buffy is offering 15% off sitewide.
The mattress magicians at Nolah are offering up to $300 off the Signature 12" Mattress ant up to $700 off the Evolution 15" Hybrid Mattress—plus two free pillows. (Gotta have the spoonin’ pillow, amirite?)
Edloe Finch makes beeeeautiful furniture and home decor, kind of like West Elm but a little more bohemian (see: this hippie-with-a-mortgage bed). They’re offering 12% off a selection of living, dining and bedroom furniture with code LABORDAY12.
Ergoal sells rad office and gaming chairs with much needed lumbar support, and they’re offering $100 off all their chairs with the code LABOR, and $200 off the Variotouch desk with the code LABOR200, until September 6.
Kardiel: Save 15% off the brand’s celeb-fave furniture at checkout with the code LABOR15.
Lulu and Georgia: Get 20% off your purchase at checkout. Time for us to finally snag this goth curio cabinet (and a gorgeous low-slung sectional, and a basket-weave media console).
Society6 is offering 40% off art prints, framed art prints, tapestries, posters, canvas prints, framed mini art prints, mini art prints, metal prints, wood wall art, wall hangings, yoga mats through 9/7 and 20-30% off everything else.
TUSHY bidets—which we love, big-time—are $69 for Reverse 6/9 Day (whatever that is) and Labor Day weekend—in other words, the signature bidet is over 45% off from Friday, 9/3 through Monday, 9/6 when you buy one for you and one for your partner.
Urban Outfitters—ah, we meet again—is offering an extra 40% off already-marked down sale styles through Labor Day weekend, including clothing, furniture, and their fun ‘n’ funky apartment wares.
Vertagear makes tubular gaming chairs that are “trusted by many Esports teams,” according to their site, and they’re offering 10% off everything until September 6. (Which means you can finally get a chair that lights up to go with your laser bed.)
The Best Kitchen and Cookware Deals
DRNXMYTH sounds like the name of Grimes’ next baby, but it’s actually a delish, handcrafted cocktail delivery service. They’re offering 10% off sitewide until September 7, so you can get Spiked Lemon Teas and Grapefruit Palomas fresh on your doorstep.
Misen makes chef-level knives and cookware at reggo person prices, and now they’re even more affordable at 20% off with the code READYFORFALL until September 6.
Our Place is the cookware cult that keeps on giving. Take 25% off select items, including the Always Pan, Perfect Pot, and more bestsellers.
RealEats, a high-quality, chef-prepared meal delivery service that “saves time, reduces food waste and supports farmers,” (we love you, farmers) is offering 25% off all meal plans with code GETREAL25 until September 30.
Sur La Table is having a huge sale with tons of highly aspirational cookware at up to 70% off—from Le Creuset to Staub and beyond. Someone buy us an espresso machine?
Williams Sonoma, the store you’re always afraid to go into, is offering up to 75% off kitchenware, cookware, and more. Your mother will finally be proud of your kitchen. (Or possibly jealous.)
Z Grills is offering up to $140 off pellet grills and accessories until September 11, which is perfect, since you just started making your own sausages, and you’ll need something to sear them on after you’ve gently coaxed them to delicious doneness.
The Best Labor Day Sex Toy Deals
Adam & Eve: Take 35% off one item with the code AESAVE35.
Lovehoney is having a big ol’ Labor Day sale with up to 70% off sex toys by luxury brands like LELO, remote-controlled vibrators by We-Vibe, and a huuugely marked-down penis masturbator for the sleeve-curious.
Check out our full rundown of Labor Day weekend sex toy deals here.
The Best Outdoor Gear Deals
Backcountry is offering up to 70% off outdoor gear, camping goods and more at the Labor Day sale.
Moosejaw is kicking off its fall sale with 20% off one full-price item with the code APPLECIDER (cute), or up to 30% off select styles in the sale section.
Steep and Cheap is having a huge Labor Day sale with more than 10,000 products on sale at up to 75% off, and an extra 20% off camping gear with the code LABORDAY20.
The Best Labor Day Mattress Deals
Airweave—an innovative Japanese mattress company that uses airfiber® technology (no springs or foam!) to align your spine, relieve pain, and achieve a perfect night’s sleep—is one of our favorite under-the-radar mattress brands, and it's offering $100 off mattresses and toppers with code STAYCOOL100 until September 30.
Allswell, home of super high-quality mattresses for those who like it firm, is offering 15% off all its mattresses and 25% off everything else with code LABORDAY2021 through September 6.
Bear Mattress: Take 30% off sitewide with promo code LD30.
Casper—which needs no introduction, but makes wildly popular mattresses, bedding, and dog beds—is taking up to 30% off mattress bundles, 15% off mattresses, and up to 55% off pillows, sheets, blankets, quilts, and more. Our recommendation: the super plush but supportive Nova mattress, and the brand’s super-soft sateen sheets.
Leesa, one of the most affordable brands in the NWONM (New Wave of Nice Mattresses), is offering up to $500 off on its mattresses (!) depending on the size and model, and 20% off bundles, many of which include two free pillows.
Molecule, named the best mattresses and sheets for hot sleepers by Brit +Co. New York magazine, and The Sleep Sherpa, is offering 20% off sitewide with the code LABORDAY20.
Nectar is offering up to 31 percent off its affordable, highly rated mattresses, and you’ll get a free sheet set, mattress protector, and cooling pillow (a $399 value) with any mattress purchase.
Nolah are offering up to $300 off the Signature 12" Mattress and up to $700 off the Evolution 15" Hybrid Mattress—plus two free pillows. (Gotta have the spoonin’ pillow, amirite?)
Purple is offering up to $300 off bundles of its cult-fave mattresses and sleep sets, through Monday.
The Rec Room staff independently selected all of the stuff featured in this story.