While Thanksgiving is about eating delicious food, connecting with family members, being grateful for all of the awesome parts of life, and, for many of us, getting (responsibly) hammered, the following two “holidays”—Black Friday and Cyber Monday—are all about getting the best deals, discounts, and dumb-good savings on toys, electronics, and everything else you need to check off all the boxes on your holiday shopping list.
Black Friday is November 25 this year, and Cyber Monday is November 28, which means the biggest shopping holidays of 2022 are upon us. It's not a bad idea to get an early start on your holiday shopping this year, and snag as many discounts as possible—especially in this economy.
Looking for the best deals from this year’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales? We scoured the depths of the web to bring you the best promos we could find, from great deals on tech and electronics to huge savings on streetwear, cookware, and even fancy hand soap.
Happy shopping, and smash that CTRL+F to search for a specific category or brand, since there’s a lot to unpack here.
Quick links to the best Black Friday sales
- Abercrombie & Fitch: 30% off everything, excluding clearance items and gift cards
- Albany Park: 15% off sofas and sectionals with promo code BF15
- Amazon: Tons of Black Friday deals live now on tech, apparel, home goods, and more
- Anthropologie: Get up to 30% off almost everything and an extra 50% off sale
- Apotheke: Take a 25% discount sitewide
- ASOS: Get an extra 20% off everything on orders of $30 or more with code GET20
- Avocado: Take 10% off sitewide with code SAVE10
- Away: Get $50 off any two suitcase, $100 off any three suitcases
- B&H Photo: Scour through massive deals on cameras, laptops, and more
- Babeland: 20% off vibrators with code GOODVIBES
- Backcountry: Take 20% off one full price item
- Ban.do: Take 30% off sitewide with code TAKE30
- Bed Bath & Beyond: Take 25% off your entire purchase and find deals up to 60% off
- BHLDN: Take 30% off select styles and an extra 30% off sale items
- Bonobos: Take 30% off on almost everything for Cyber Week
- Brooklinen: Take 25% off sitewide all products for the first time ever
- Caraway: Take 20% off sitewide
- Casper: Up to $800 off mattresses with code BFCM22-C
- Castlery: Enjoy up to 40% off select styles
- Chairish: Up to 50% off almost 300,000 new and vintage items
- Chewy: Take up to 50% off goods for your four-legged-friends
- Dad Grass: Take 25% off sitewide with code BLACKFRIDAY
- Dermstore: Up to 30% off with code BLACK
- Dyson: Save up to $220 on select Dyson tech
- D.S. & Durga: Get a free full-size Big Sur After Rain Hand Cream when you spend $100, a free Big Sur After Rain Candle when you spend $200, or both when you spend $280
- Everlane: Take up to 50% off select styles
- Fellow: 20% off all orders
- Fly by Jing: 20–50% off dumplings, sauces, and sets
- Floyd: 20% off sitewide and 25% off the Floyd sectional
- Ghia: Take 20% off sitewide
- Good American: Take 30% off sitewide with promo code BF30
- Goodly: Save 20% and get a free gift on orders of $75+
- Gravity: Take 30% (or up to 70% off) sitewide
- Great Jones: Up to 50% off everything
- HAY: Take 20% off and enjoy free shipping
- Home Depot: Take up to 45% off
- Hot Octopuss: Up to 50% off sex toys
- J Crew: Get 50% off, in addition to an extra 10% off your entire purchase
- July: Spend $300 and save $30, spend $600 and save $100, or spend $1000 and save $200
- LELO: Up to 60% off the brand’s high-tech sex toys
- L.L. Bean: Take 10% off your entire order with code WONDER10
- Lord Jones: Up to 25% off plus FREE Blood Orange CBD Gumdrops on orders of $150 or more
- Los Angeles Apparel: Get a free item when you spend $75
- Lovehoney: Up to 60% off on sex toys
- Lulu and Georgia: 25% off on almost everything
- Made In: Up to 30% off cookware, bakeware, tableware, and knives
- Madewell: 50% off your purchase
- Material: 20% off sitewide
- Minted: Take 20% off all orders $150 and enjoy 15% off everything with code BF2022
- Moon Juice: Take 25% off site-wide or 30% off your first three months of subscription purchase
- Mr. Porter: Get up to 30% off select items
- Nordstrom: Thousands of Black Friday deals for up to 60% off
- Nutribullet: 25% off sitewide with code GIVETHANKS
- Ooni: Take 20% off everything
- Our Place: Take 45% off sitewide
- Outdoor Voices: 30% off sitewide, and select styles up to 50% off
- Parachute: 20% off everything including furniture
- Paramount+: Get 50% off an annual plan for your first year
- Partners Coffee: Take 20% off sitewide and get a $10 digital gift card delivered instantly after placing an order of $100 or more
- Peacock: A deal too good to pass up — get Peacock for $0.99/mo for 12 months. Terms and eligibility restrictions apply.
- PinkCherry: Take an extra 30% off sitewide, up to 80% off sale sex toys with promo code BLACK
- Pulse: 25% off their patented Pulse Warming Device (the best deal to date). No code needed.
- Purple: Up to $300 off on mattresses and $500 off an adjustable base
- Reebok: 45% off sitewide plus a 50% off sale with code BLACKFRIDAY
- Reverb: Up to 60% off select guitars, pedals, and more
- Saatva: Save $225–$500 on mattresses
- Samsung: Find massive deals across all tech categories
- Sephora: Save up to 50%, $10 off $40 with code THANKS22
- Skims: Shop its sitewide bi-annual sale
- Sonos: Save 20% on best-selling speakers
- SSENSE: Up to 50% off sale is live now
- Sunday Citizen: Take 25% off sitewide
- Sur La Table: Black Friday deals live now on Nespresso, KitchenAid, and more
- Taylor Stitch: 20% off sitewide, $20 credit on purchases over $100
- Therabody: Get up to $150 off Theraguns and more
- Tuft & Needle: Save up to $750 on mattresses, plus up to 25% off sleep accessories
- Urban Outfitters: Take 25% off your entire purchase
- Ursa Major: Get 15% off orders $75+ or 20% off order $100+
- W&P: Enjoy 25% off sitewide
- Walmart: Tons of Black Friday deals live now
- Wayfair: Black Friday deals live now—up to 80% off
- West Elm: Up to 70% off
- Wyld CBD: Take 15% off sitewide
- Zappos: Up to 70% off top brands
- Zinus: Get 20% off sitewide plus up to 50% off with code BFCW20
The best Black Friday Deals on tech and electronics
Tech and electronics are Black Friday staples. Like, did you even have an American childhood if you didn’t watch two grown men have a fist fight over a slightly discounted television at the mall? If you’re looking for the best Black Friday tech deals in 2022, you’ve come to the right place.
Amazon has tons of deals live. Don’t sleep on the best Amazon Black Friday deals, which include speakers, TVs, headphones, gaming mics, home tech (i.e. vacuums, the Echo Dot, and appliances) and more.
And don’t miss the markdowns on gear for gaming, including seriously discounted headsets and mouses from top-name brands such as Logitech.
If you’ve been looking for guidance in buying a record player, there are some top-rated turntables on promo (that come with built-in speakers) for Black Friday and Cyber Monday:
Arlo is offering up to 43% off home security bundles.
B&H has some crazy deals on Apple products live now, but in limited supply; snag a MacBook for just $899 if you don’t mind that it’s not the totally brand-spankin’-new 2022 model; get $60 off Apple TV 4K.
HP, one of the biggest names in tech, is offering up to 72% off on select doorbuster deals including monitors, laptops, gaming gear, and more. Plus, the more you spend, the more you can save with an extra 5% off select products $599+ with code STOCKING5 and an extra 10% off select products $999+ with code STOCKING10.
JBL is slinging its speakers, headphones, and earbuds for up to 70% off.
Samsung is having a Black Friday bonanza with crazy offers including $1,000 off the Frame, the TV that turns into a beautiful work of art when not in use, and up to $3,000 off the Terrace Outdoor QLED 4K TV.
Skullcandy is having a sale on all of the brand’s classic wired and wireless earbuds and headphones, which are up to 50% off.
The best Black Friday Deals on clothing and footwear
Adidas is offering up to 70% off until November 26.
Alpha Industries, maker of very slick bomber jackets, parkas, and more, is offering 25% off sitewide (some exclusions apply).
Bodega has 30% off deals sitewide with code BDGABUY.
Bonobos is offering 30% off sitewide during Cyber Week (some exclusions apply).
Coach is offering deals starting at $175, plus 25% off select full-priced items with code UNLOCK25—fancy gift for Mama, here we come.
Fiorucci has select styles up to 40% off.
J.Crew is offering 50% off in addition to an extra 10% off your entire purchase, and if you haven’t heard—J. Crew had a The Swan-like makeover, and is another American mall staple that’s officially really cool again.
Lulus is offering an extra 50% off all sale items until November 26 with code BF50, which means you can save up to 90%—score.
Lunya, which makes some of our favorite washable silk sleepwear and loungewear, is currently offering up to 70% off select styles from now until November 28; pick up a matching silk sleep set or an eye mask ASAP.
Neiman Marcus is offering $50 off $200, $100 off $400, $250 off $1,000, and $500 off regular price purchases of $2,000 or more with the promo code THANKFUL through November 25, plus up to 50% off on luxe brands, no code needed.
Nike is offering up to 60% off for Black Friday and has launched the code BLACKFRIDAY to grant an extra 20% off select items until November 26.
Nordstrom’s Black Friday deals are live now, with mega slashed-down prices on designer clothing, shoes, homewares, beauty products, and anything else one might find at a big, fancy department store. Bonus: It carries tons of big brands, including Madewell, Levi’s, UGG, Ray-Ban, and more.
Outdoor Voices is offering 30% off sitewide and up to 50% off some of its most popular styles of athleisure, including sweats, leggings, the super-hyped Exercise Dress, and more.
Saks Fifth Avenue is offering a $75 gift card when you spend $150 and use code BFGCSF.
Shopbop’s big ol’ Black Friday sale starts today, and runs through November 28 with 25% off sitewide with the code HOLIDAY.
SSENSE’s 50% off sale on amazing streetwear, swag, and designer delectables is underway, with big savings on everything from Carhartt WIP workwear and Online Ceramics tees to Aesop soap and Theragun massagers. Don’t miss the bonkers accessories and home goods sections, either.
The Arrivals is holding a sitewide sale with deals up to 60% off.
Urban Outfitters is currently offering 30% off your entire purchase, no code necessary.
The best Black Friday Deals on cookware and food
Caraway, which makes some of our favorite nonstick pans and bakeware, is offering up to 20% off sitewide through November 30.
Food52, one of our favorite destinations for chic kitchen and home accessories, is offering 20% off everything, sitewide with code CHEERS20.
Great Jones is currently offering up to 50% off its vibey, colorful cookware.
Macy’s Black Friday event is offering various promos on kitchen goods.
Made In is offering up to 30% off cookware, bakeware, tableware, and knives.
Our Place currently has a huge sale going on, with killer deals of up to 45% off cookware. Save $50 on the Always Pan—this is its lowest price ever, at under $100.
The best Black Friday deals on beauty and skincare
Dermstore is offering up to 30% off, plus 2x points with the code BLACK from now until November 29.
Glossier is taking 30% off any $100+ order, or 20% off any other purchase.
Nordstrom has thousands of Black Friday deals for up to 60% off that includes savings on beauty and skincare.
The best Black Friday deals on furniture and home goods
Albany Park has launched its Black Friday sale with 15% off sectionals and sofas, and armchairs when you use the promo code BF15. That means you’ll save an additional $651 on the already-discounted Kova Pit, the giant conversation pit sofa of our dreams, and save hundreds on the brand’s vegan leather sofa.
Bear Mattress is offering 35% off sitewide plus a free sleep bundle (two Cloud Pillows).
Boll and Branch is offering 25% off sitewide, on orders over $200 with promo code CYBER25.
Brooklyn Bedding is offering 30% off sitewide until November 27 when you use code BFRIDAY30.
Buffy is offering 20% off storewide and 30% off on popular bundles, including the brand’s super-soft, cult-fave comforters, pillows, and sheets.
Edloe Finch is offering 10% off sitewide with code BF10. Or take an extra 15% off orders of $1990 or more.
HAY, which makes the dreamiest home goods for design freaks, has launched its sale offering 20% off everything on site and free shipping; no code needed.
Herman Miller is offering 20% off sitewide, along with an extra 5% off discount with code CYBER5.
Over at Nordstrom’s Black Friday sale, over 1,000 items are on sale, so if you’re looking for gifts, you’ve got options.
Wayfair is having a massive Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale, as one might expect from the ginormous home goods and furniture retailer. Get up to 80% off appliances, furniture, outdoor goods, mattresses, area rugs, wall art, and more.
West Elm is also having a massive Black Friday sale for which we’ve dedicated an entire article, because the Don Draper-worthy mid-century decor is just that good on ready-to-ship furniture, which is up to 70% off, home decor, holiday goods, rugs, lighting and more.
The best Black Friday sex toy deals
Babeland is offering 20% off vibrators with code GOODVIBES.
Dame is offering 22% off sitewide, along with a free Kip Vibe ($75 value) with every $100+ purchase.
Foria, maker of our favorite CBD lube, is offering 30% off all products until November 28.
Hot Octopuss: Enjoy up to 50% off a variety of sex toys.
Lovehoney is offering sex toys, lingerie, and more at up to 60% off—here are a few bestsellers to add to your cart.
LELO is offering up to up to 60% off its high-tech sex toys.
Pinkcherry is offering an extra 30% off sitewide and up to 80% off sale with promo code BLACK.
May the shopping gods smile upon you this holiday szn. [Lights discounted incense.]
Don’t miss the rest of our roundup of the best Black Friday deals of 2022.
The Rec Room staff independently selected all of the stuff featured in this story. This story was originally published in October 2021 and has been continuously updated as new information and hot deals have been made available.