About VICE Digital
Coming to you from around the world, VICE Digital’s team strives to capture the people at the heart of stories, and focus on the ideas, issues, and context that other outlets miss.
You can find our award-winning work online; on YouTube; in a print magazine; on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram; in newsletters; on podcasts; and at our events.
How To Reach Us
If you’re interested in pitching us a story idea, keep reading.
If you’d like to license some of our content or interview one of our journalists, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like to advertise with us, please email email@example.com.
If you need to reach someone in management, email SVP of Digital Katie Drummond or executive managing editor Erika Allen.
How To Pitch Us
The best pitches are succinct and focused. They have a firm grasp on why the story is interesting and original, what makes it a natural fit for VICE, and the reporting that will get us to a great final product. When possible, point to specific sources you want to interview and note if access could be an issue. Lastly, tell us why you’re the right person to tell this story. Do you have a foothold in the right communities? What knowledge or expertise do you bring?
Most editors want to work on shaping the story with you, so we don’t recommend sending completed drafts. Instead, please send a succinct pitch via email.
- Culture, music, entertainment and food: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Science, technology and gaming: email@example.com
- Lifestyle: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Politics, inequality, health, environment and identity: email@example.com
- Drugs: Max Daly (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Photo essays: Elizabeth Renstrom (email@example.com)
- Video: Eric Leven (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Work For Us
To learn more about VICE and view our job openings, go here.