In this new photo series, we're collecting some of our favorite photographs and want your help captioning them. Every week, we'll throw a new photo up on our Instagram and cull the best captions that capture the current mood.
This week, we featured a photo shot by Julian Master that tackles a divisive and emotionally charged facet of American life—air travel. At a time when airlines are failing their passengers, and our pets, this picture of a guy using VR mid-flight got more than 2,000 responses. Although all of them were awesome (and mostly porn-related), we could only pick a few to feature on VICE.com.
Here are some of our favorites:
- Sir it's time to put away all electron... THEY ARE MY EMOTIONAL SUPPORT VIRTUAL REALITY GLASSES!!—@lheals79
- Now boarding to Cleveland... Bitch I'm already in Aruba.—@aciaccia
- When your crush passes by you and you try to act normal—@_ana__88
- They’re prescription, OK.—@meetyourcoach
- After discovering the last copy of SkyMall—@joanna_kulesza
- Define a "real emergency..."—@wmanville
- Todd has been hit by driverless cars in the past. He's not taking any chances this time.—@corlerwer
- The new radical emergency exit training protocol.—@jetsmyth
- I knew I shouldn't have had that cornea transplant in Singapore.—@two_coast_ghost
- It wasn't until 30,000 feet somewhere over the Great Lakes did Glen realize he needed to seek help for a porn addiction.—@mrjak1979
- Charging tablet for human Uber...—@chronic_cross
- They told him with his bonus flyer miles he could fly virtually anywhere in the world.... he just wished they had been a little more clear.—@lakesidejosh
- I still don't understand why nobody ever sits next to me.—@papa_demps
This article originally appeared on VICE US.