10 Questions

10 Questions You Always Wanted to Ask a 'Death Coach'

"I have everything from 18-year-olds to 80-year-olds, honestly. Being afraid of death is pretty universal."

10 Questions You Always Wanted to Ask a Squatter

"A society without private property would be much more humane."

10 Questions You’ve Always Wanted to Ask a Kidnapper

“When my men left their homes, they told their families that they might not be coming back alive. And most of them did not.”

10 Questions You’ve Always Wanted to Ask an Abattoir Worker

We spoke to a guy whose job is to kill almost 1,500 cattle every day.

10 Questions You Always Wanted to Ask a Professional Clown

This job profile includes putting on an act and making people laugh, even while dealing with personal woes.

Questions You've Always Wanted to Ask a Serial Killer Fan Girl

"I’ve only ever dreamed of one person in a romantic way, and that was Columbine shooter Dylan Klebold."

Advertisement

10 Questions You Always Wanted to Ask the Person Who Tells Lottery Winners They've Won

"I once asked a winner what he'd do with the win. And he said, 'Oh, I’m going to the dentist.'”

10 Questions You Always Wanted to Ask a Lawyer Who Defends Rapists

"Hearing someone give evidence about how their life has been ruined is emotional for absolutely everyone."

10 Questions You Always Wanted to Ask a Zookeeper

"Not all zookeepers like animals. If you really loved animals, you wouldn't want to see them locked up."

10 Questions You Always Wanted to Ask a Cleaner

"The worst thing was walking into someone's flat and finding their dead father just lying on the floor."

10 Questions You Always Wanted to Ask a Prison Psychologist

"Under the right circumstances, anyone could commit a crime. I try to look for the commonality."

10 Questions You Always Wanted to Ask an Animal Rights Activist

"On the most basic level, a human's life is not worth more than an animal's life."