As copy editor of VICE.com, it's my job to read every word that appears on our site and make sure everything is in its right place—that all the commas and semicolons are where they need to be, names and places are spelled correctly, and "fuccboi" is written in the proper style. Over the course of the day, some sentences from our stories catch my eye, usually because they're good or funny or odd or compelling in some way. Often they're about sex. Here they are now, presented with zero context, for the week of May 8. To find out why they exist or how they were used, simply click the link for the full story.
- But the second monkey was fine as long as I kept feeding it jelly beans.
- Talked about milk for a while.
- Who hasn't had an affair?
- Then, out of nowhere, he started playing acoustic versions of rap and R&B songs.
- It might as well be called Gong & Grace.
- The fact that people hated Jews down there caught me by surprise.
- It made me question some things I'd never questioned, like walking around with your strap-on on in public as a woman.
- Two Corinthians, Second Corinthians, what's the difference?
- She just wanted to trade fucking selfies again.
- As is obvious by now, the only person he cares about is himself.
- Explaining what the hell they're talking about will take a minute.
- Now, friends, this is a bad joke.
Follow Alex Norcia on Twitter.