From Daft Punk's mix for Heidi Slimane to Arca providing the soundtrack for a Hood By Air show last year, there's a long history of electronic acts working with big names in fashion. Now Red Bull has taken that one step further with Catwalk Studios, a project that brings forward-thinking artists and designers together.
The first collaboration features French producer Brodinski, who released his trap-influenced debut album Brava last year, and Danish menswear designer Astrid Andersen.
Created for Andersen's 2016 collection, the mix clocks in at just under 40 minutes, and features songs from Club Cheval's Sam Tiba, Montreal producer Tommy Kruise, and Washington, DC rapper Shy Glizzy. There's also a number of exclusives from the producer's own Bromance Records' upcoming compilation Homieland Vol. 2 out Jan. 22.
Listen to the mix and check out the tracklist below.
1. Bricc Baby Feat. Kanobby - Figure Me Out (Prod. By Sam Tiba & Kanobby)
2. Sister City - Blood Mind
3. Brodinski Feat. Peewee Longway - Cheddah (VIP)
4. Kohh - パリ(Sam Tiba Remix)
5. With You. - Snaps
6. Richelle - Circular Motion 2015
7. Shy Glizzy - Woah (Prod. By Brodinski)
8. Tommy Kruise - Ramen
9. Brodinski - Can't Help Myself Remix Feat. Bloody Jay
10. Maelstrom - Arteries
11. Jeff Chery - Power (Prod. by Sam Tiba)
12. Gener8ion - The New International Sound
13. Kamixlo - Paleta
14. Bricc Baby - Choppa Music (Prod. By Richelle & Cosmic Revenge)
15. 8tm - Airport
Brodinski plays Montreal's Igloofest Feb. 6.
Max is on Twitter.