Toronto DJ Hunter Siegel delivers a DJ mix of the freshest electro-house cuts accompanied by a retina-twisting video from artist Nate Kogan.
Warning: this video and mix could cause seizures, but if you like kitties and neon and bass then it's worth it. Put your eyeballs on blast with the first installment of this DJ set from Hunter Siegel, accompanied by a wild original video by Nate Kogan who, according to our sources (the internet), was "born in a royal palace to a pair of mummies excavated from the Arctic Circle." Sounds exotic.
You may not know Hunter's name yet, but you will soon. He just kicked off his solo jaunt with a massive remix for Major Lazer's "Bumaye," plus forthcoming remixes for Dim Mak. (A few of the electro-house, dubstep, moombahton, and straight-up bass jams he's secretly produced have already gone bang on the Beatport charts). Catch him on the Superheroes Anonymous tour this fall, alongside Adventure Club, DVBBS, and DallasK, but in the meantime ride to this!
Download the mix here: http://statictab.com/rc44y85
15-FOR-15 MIX VOL. 1 TRACKLIST
1. Mark Knight - Your Love
2. Sleepy Tom - Snap Back Bounce
3. Rocko - U.O.E.N.O.
4. Odd Job - Modern V-Neck
5. Wax Motif & Neoteric - Go Deep (Torro Torro Remix)
6. Botnek - Dancing Through The Night
7. Lil Wayne - Rich As Fuck f/ 2Chainz
8. Dog Blood - Chella Ride
9. Marco Del Horno & Taiki & Nulight - Bounce
10. Aston Shuffle - Sunrise (Won't Get Lost) (Tommy Trash Version)
11. Josh Dish - Karmma
12. Deorro & ZooFunktion - Hype (Hunter Siegel Remix)
13. Marien Baker - Unbreakable F/ Shaun Frank (Shaun Frank & Yash Remix)
14. Major Lazer - Bumaye (Hunter Siegel Remix)
15. Autoerotique & Felix Cartal - The Alarm (Charlie Darker Remix)