"The product was clearly labeled hydrogen cyanide, and we wanted to see if they would consider selling it to their fans, which would kill them."
Eating the liver of a highly toxic fish is bad. Eating it while on cocaine is worse.
The incident happened on the same day a teenage boy was killed while posing with a pistol for a video for the app.
From relationships to masculinity to the bloody air we are breathing—VICE staffers reveal why ‘Toxic’ is apt to describe everything that’s wrong with our lives today.