Just in time for April Fool's Day, Google launched a new feature for Maps that allows you to turn any location into a Pac-Man game. The button to launch the arcade experience is located on the lower left corner of your browser. In mobile, however, you can only play in certain spots. According to Google's support page, here are a few helpful clues to find those locations:
You can only play PAC-MAN in a few places on your mobile device. Use these hints to figure out where! Figure out the best places to play
- Don't drop the ball on the eve of your victory!
- Triumph is délicieux.
- Does a Galaxian bonus await at the top of those 272 steps?
- Chomp your way to independence down seven lanes of July.
- PAC-MAN and Ms. PAC-MAN can't agree on which side is prettier: the American or the Canadian. Which side do you fall on, eh?
- After a chat with the Sphinx, PAC-MAN sounds more like "Dokki Dokki".
- Pause game play to admire Chagall's stained glass windows and have a bit of chocolate.
- Can you score 10^(10^100) points?
- Whether they're flashing blue or sporting their natural colors, Blinky, Pinky, Inky, and Clyde are always kakkoii. Even Vogue agrees they're living in the trendiest of neighborhoods.
- Previous PAC-MAN lives don't get to rest in a white marble mausoleum.
- Head to the valley of the sun and earn your grade in the art of the game.
- How well can you navigate the radiating streets of the distrito federal?
- Victory is like gothic glockenspiel musik to our ears.
- Pay special attention to Blinky - he might blend in with the dreaming red kangaroos!
- You'll find the Beach PAC-MAN World Cup here before long.