2 1/4 cups flour
1 tablespoon salt
4 cups water
1 liter sunflower oil
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1. Combine the flour, 1 tablespoon of salt, and 4 cups of boiling water. Stir the dough until it starts to pull away from the sides of the bowl.
2. Let the dough cool until it is safe to work with (around 10 minutes).
3. Knead the dough on an oiled surface (I recommend sunflower oil). This should only take 2-3 minutes.
4. Fill a churro extruder (or a pasty bag with a churro-like tip) with kneaded dough up to the top, eliminating any air pockets. Squeeze out dough into 6-inch strips.
5. Fry the dough in a high-temperature oil (I recommend sunflower oil) at 356º F until the dough is golden brown. This will take about 2 minutes.
6. Sprinkle churros in mixture of equal parts cinnamon and sugar. Enjoy.