10 Questions

10 Questions You Always Wanted to Ask a 'Death Coach'

"I have everything from 18-year-olds to 80-year-olds, honestly. Being afraid of death is pretty universal."

10 Questions You Always Wanted to Ask a Squatter

"A society without private property would be much more humane."

Ten Questions You Always Wanted to Ask a Flight Attendant

Our sky mole reveals everything from how to join the mile-high club and score seat upgrades to what drinks you absolutely must avoid.

10 Questions You Always Wanted to Ask a Border Official

"I once found a dildo that was as long as my forearm in an old lady's house. At first, I thought it was a baseball bat."

10 Questions You Always Wanted to Ask a Medium

"After the spirit left my body, my tutor told me that the spirit was Albert Einstein himself, and that he had spoken through me for seven to ten minutes straight."

10 Questions You Always Wanted to Ask a Kung-Fu Master

"Monks train really hard, so they're able to tow a car with their penis."

Advertisement

10 Questions You Always Wanted to Ask an MMA Fighter

"The first time I was knocked out, I came to and asked the referee if I had won."

10 Questions You Always Wanted to Ask Someone With Narcolepsy

"Normally, when I'm at a public event, it just creeps up on me – and before I know it I've missed a bit of the concert or film."

10 Questions You Always Wanted to Ask a Chef

"Almost everyone does drugs in this business. I think it helps stimulate your creativity and muscles when you're standing in a kitchen for 15 hours straight."

10 Questions You Always Wanted to Ask a Lawyer Who Defends Rapists

"Hearing someone give evidence about how their life has been ruined is emotional for absolutely everyone."

10 Questions You Always Wanted to Ask a Zookeeper

"Not all zookeepers like animals. If you really loved animals, you wouldn't want to see them locked up."

10 Questions You Always Wanted to Ask a Medical Student

"The corpses we train with are preserved for about half the year, but by the end of the semester they start to get mouldy around the abdomen."