"We’ve [had people call about] sex toys that were accidentally swallowed and continued to vibrate in somebody’s stomach."
As Bristol Dry Gin cheekily Instagrammed its new Novichok vodka, a woman died from exposure to the chemical a mere 60 miles away.
Remembering Penelope Spheeris' 'Decline of Western Civilization Part II' 30 years after its release.
Because, again, they're not food.
The fish can cause asphyxiation and paralysis if consumed.
Snakes on a plane are ancient history. Now, it's all about snakes in a mediocre steakhouse chain.
It turns out that apricot seeds can do a lot more harm than good.
She tried caffeine pills, water pills, anti-anxiety meds, and eye drops, but nothing really hit the spot.
"I wouldn't use that much to kill him, but just enough to make him not have an erection."
It’s 2017, so even your juice can be tainted by fake news.
Joel Best is the leading expert on everything that maniacs are allegedly putting in your kids' candy. Problem is, your children aren't really in any danger.
They secrete batrachotoxin through their feathers, which is one of the world's most deadly poisons.