Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
1 small bag nacho Doritos
50 grams|2 ounces salted peanuts
50 grams|2 ounces spicy peanuts
½ teaspoon Miguelito powder
carrots to taste, julienned
cucumbers to taste, julienned
jícama to taste, julienned
kosher salt to taste
1. Cut open the bag of Doritos by one of its sides.
2. Add all the peanuts.
3. Stir the spicy sauce and the liquid chamoy, to taste; then sprinkle the Miguelito.
4. Add carrots, cucumbers, and jícama to the Doritos.
5. Cut the lime and squeeze it all over the ingredients.
6. Finally, add salt to taste and start to eat!