Lazyboy Empire's Video for "Vampire" Proves You Can Never Have too Much Sax
Time to get saxy. And BTW—this video has a body count and a whole lotta hip thrusting.
There is so much to love about this video:
- The old school clickwheel iPod.
- The intro set up that's extremely Silence of the Lambs except when the ominious white doors of the kidnap van swing open multi-colored disco lights illuminate the interior.
- Lazyboy Empire's hip thrusts that manage to be both erotic and humorous.
- His falsetto! His bloodlust! His mock turtleneck.
- But above all, let us bow down to the extra layer of funk delivered thanks to the excessive use of sax. SAX ALL DAY.
Where is this story gonna go? How big can this body count get? Why are these modern day vampires all about turned up mom jeans? Who is behind Lazyboy Vampire? WHO CARES. Everything about this is excellent and this, their debut song, has clocked in over 100,000 plays on Soundcloud in just seven days.
Gotta go listen to "Careless Whisper." BRB.