The Fun Drama of F1 Racing and the Bleak Reality of Presidential Races
Daniel Ricciardo did nothing wrong.
Promotional image courtesy of Netflix
Wait, what is FORMULA 1 RACING doing on a Waypoint podcast? Well thanks to a slow night for Danielle's EMS work, she fell head-over-heels in love with Netflix's new Drive to Survive series. Listen to Danielle and Natalie get caught up in the drama of tire changes and team budgets in the most lavish motorsport in the world, while Rob tries not to hog the microphone or get everyone to sign up for F1 TV. Meanwhile, the gang has been trying to figure out their exact level of dread for a Biden presidential campaign, with help from Jamelle Bouie's column on "The Trouble with Biden". And oh, there is trouble.
- The 1994 Violent Crime Control Act in retrospect
- The law's flaws, and the trends toward mass-incarceration predating them.
- A bruising Jacobin story on Biden's opposition to busing and race-baiting
- A look at the last busing initiative in the Boston area
- Shift+F1's 2019 Preaseason Primer
You can subscribe on iTunes, Google Play, and Stitcher. If you're using something else, this RSS link should let you add the podcast to whatever platform you'd like. If you'd like to directly download the podcast, click here. Please take a moment and review the podcast, especially on iTunes. It really helps.
- joe biden
- Civil Rights
- Formula 1
- Daniel Ricciardo
- presidential race 2020