LA duo Classixx, producers Tyler Blake and Michael David, have finally announced the follow-up to their 2013 album Hanging Gardens. The group has been teasing the release since February, when they shared a video on their Facebook.
Faraway Reach features a long list of collaborators, including the former king of Auto-Tune himself, T-Pain; Passion Pit, Holy Ghost!'s Alex Frankel, How To Dress Well, and others. Along with their announcement today, they've also released "Just Let Go," which features vocals from How To Dress Well (aka Tom Krell).
Listen to the song below and check out the artwork and tracklist.
Faraway Reach Tracklist:
1. Grecian Summer
2. In These Fine Times (ft. De Lux)
3. Safe Inside (ft. Passion Pit)
4. I Feel Numb (ft. Alex Frankel)
5. Just Let Go (ft. How To Dress Well)
6. The Dissolve" (ft. Isles)
7. Whatever I Want (ft. T-Pain)
8. Ndivile (ft. Nonku)
9. Faraway Reach
10. Eyes On Me (ft. Harriet Brown)
11. Pure Distraction
12. A Mountain With No Ending (ft. Panama)
Gigen Mammoser is on Twitter.