Hey, LeBron, eyes up here! During pre-game warmups against the 76ers, Cleveland Cavaliers legend LeBron James took an errant pass straight to the dome—while juggling another pass—and fell straight to the hardwood. The whole thing left the "best player in the world" looking goofy as hell.
There are a couple of ways you could read this.
- The old (hair plugged) man is getting slow.
- He's way too relaxed before playing the 4-35 Sixers.
- There are some thirsty-ass ball boys out there, slanging mad passes at him at the wrong time.
- He's just that focused on the task at hand.
- He's got a blind spot the size of a barn.
Either way, LeBron has a pretty good sense of humor about the whole thing—he's all smiles while getting pulled up from the floor. Somehow, I can't imagine this incident will impact his "GOAT"ness.