21 Savage

supreme court

Rappers Are Defending Their Right to Anti-Cop Lyrics in the Supreme Court

Chance the Rapper, Meek Mill, 21 Savage, Killer Mike, and others filed a brief in support of rapper Mayhem Mal, breaking down the poetics of rap lyrics.
Taylor Hosking
Noisey News

21 Savage Details His Upbringing and Detainment in New Interview

“I'm not leaving Atlanta without a fight. We gon' fight all the way till the last day even if that mean I sit in jail for 10 years,” the rapper told the New York Times.
Josh Terry
Noisey News

21 Savage Speaks Out in His First Interview Since His ICE Detainment

"I ain't know what a visa was. I was seven when I first came here."
Kristin Corry
Noisey News

21 Savage Granted Release, Pending Immigration Hearing

The rapper born She’yaa Bin Abraham-Joseph has been held in ICE custody for the past nine days.
Josh Terry
Noisey News

Metro Boomin Wore a "Free 21 Savage" Jacket During His 'Fallon' Performance

The Atlanta producer supported 21 Savage during his performance of "Space Cadet." Take notes, Post Malone.
Kristin Corry
Ask A Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer: What's Going on With 21 Savage's Immigration Situation?

The rapper born She’yaa Bin Abraham-Joseph was detained Sunday by ICE, which claims the artist is from the U.K. and is in the U.S. on an expired Visa.
Jessica Meiselman
Noisey News

There's a Petition to Stop ICE from Deporting 21 Savage

A petition created by Black Lives Matter organizers has over 130,000 signatures following the rapper's arrest by ICE agents last weekend.
Kristin Corry
Noisey News

A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie Tops Album Chart with Record-Low 823 Albums Sold

The 20-track album racked up 83 million streams, which was enough to knock 21 Savage off of top spot.
Alex Robert Ross
Sports On Noisey

J. Cole Is Very Worried About Markelle Fultz

"I pray for Markelle 'cause they fucked up his shot," Cole raps on 21 Savage's new album, 'i am > i was.'
Alex Robert Ross
Woooooo!

Ric Flair Enters His Own Wedding to "Ric Flair Drip"

The former WWE wrestler had a commitment ceremony and did it in the only way he knows how: with a shitload of flair.
Liam Daniel Pierce
New music

Ty Dolla $ign and 21 Savage Are Chasing It All on "The Clout"

The new single is one of six new songs that will appear on the deluxe edition of 'Beach House 3.'
Kristin Corry
Holy Shit

Childish Gambino Is Properly Back with the New "This Is America" Video

The studio version of the song is punctuated by ad-libs from Young Thug, 21 Savage, Quavo, Slim Jxmmi of Rae Stremmurd, and BlocBoy JB. And the Hiro Murai-directed video is striking.
Alex Robert Ross