- Download and install the Tor Browser Bundle from https://www.torproject.org. This will allow you to visit our SecureDrop page, which operates as a Tor "Onion Service" and is not accessible via standard internet browsers.
- To access our SecureDrop page, open the Tor Browser and type this into the address bar: a2c6mmacrmxtaspbolytfxm6q2zq7svtkuaog5xetbcxr3mpy4pmomid.onion
- Follow the instructions to send us information. You will be given a codename that you can use to log back in and check for responses in the future if you want to maintain contact.
- Do not discuss or make any mention of being a whistleblower, Tor, or SecureDrop to anyone.
- If you want to receive a reply or continue communicating with us, log back in and see if you have any new messages. Please note: SecureDrop is a slower form of communication than other methods, so you may not receive a message straight away.
Feel free to include the name of a specific editor or reporter you’d like to read your tip or documents.
49 S 2nd St.
Brooklyn, NY 11211
- Jason Koebler: +1 202 505 1702
- Emanuel Maiberg: Ask For Signal
- Jordan Pearson: Ask For Signal
- Lorenzo Franceschi-Bicchierai: +1 917 257 1382
- Joseph Cox: +44 20 8133 5190
- Sam Cole: Ask for Signal
- Becky Ferreira: Ask For Signal
- Edward Ongweso Jr: +1 413 225 2938
- Patrick Klepek: +1 224 707 1561
- Lauren Gurley: +1 201 897 2109