Lovebox 2016 Comp Terms and Conditions
NOISEY X LOVEBOX 2016 TERMS AND CONDITIONS [delete/amend anything in square brackets, and delete all square brackets] 1. Competition details found at http://noisey.vice.com/en_uk/blog/we-are-giving-away-two-ti
NOISEY X LOVEBOX 2016
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
[delete/amend anything in square brackets, and delete all square brackets]
1. Competition details found at http://noisey.vice.com/en_uk/blog/we-are-giving-away-two-tickets-to-lovebox-2016 form part of these terms and conditions.
2. Entrants to the Competition and the winners of the prize are subject to these terms and conditions. By submitting your entry, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
3. Entry is open only to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 and over at the date of entry. Proof of identity and age may be required.
4. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families may not enter the Competition; neither may the employees of any third party sponsors, prize providers or their immediate families.
5. The Competition launches at 13:00 GMT on 20/06/2016 and closes at 13:00 GMT on 04/07/2016. Any entries received outside of this time period will not be considered.
6. You will require internet access, an email address and a Facebook account to enter the Competition.
7. To enter, entrants must enter their first name, surname, email address in the widget found in the article and “like” the NOISEY Facebook page. Email addresses will be automatically added to the music newsletter mailing lists (you can opt out on the widget).
8. The prize is 2x VIP tickets to Lovebox on 15/07/2016. There is one prizes to be won in total.
9. The winner(s) will be informed by email and must accept the prize by 06/07/2016, after which time another winner(s) will be chosen and notified.
10. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email account will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” of an e-mail address is the natural person in whose name the e-mail address has been issued. If a dispute cannot be resolved, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Use of automated devices are not valid for entry.
11. One winner will be selected at random by an independent judge or random computer process from among all eligible entries received. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
a. Any postponement or cancellation of the Competition;
b. Any change to the prize or the way in which it can be used;
c. Any problems with the dispatch of the prize (such as the prize failing to reach the intended recipient) or the subsequent enjoyment of the prize;
d. Any act or default of any third party supplier.
13. Prize is non-exchangeable, non transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14. This prize does not include travel or transport of any form. The Prize does not include shipping. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not expressly stated herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of the winner.
15. Only one entry per person. If more than one entry is received per person, only the first entry received will be eligible.
16. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Use of a false name will result in disqualification.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
18. The Promoter will not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of our negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Competition, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.
19. Prizes are subject to availability and are also subject to the prize supplier’s terms and conditions.
20. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value.
21. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by the Promoter relating to any post-winning publicity.
22. Each entrant agrees to the use of his/her data being shared with the prize supplier for the purposes of administration and fulfilling the Competition.
23. Unless stated otherwise the winners will be chosen from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within these terms and conditions
24. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, fails to respond or provide an address or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
25. If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned as a result of any (including but not limited to) technical failures, computer virus, mobile network failure, tampering, fraud or any other causes beyond our control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, we reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and/or to disqualify any individual who (whether directly or indirectly) causes (or has caused) the problem.
27. To obtain the surname and county of the winner(s), please send a stamped addressed envelope to Vice UK Limited 2-6 New North Place. London EC2A 4JA within three months of the closing date.
28. The Competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the Competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
29. The Promoter is Vice UK Limited whose registered office is at 2-6 New North Place, London EC2A 4JA.