One type of Kotex tampon is being pulled from shelves after some customers had to seek medical attention.
The rustic-slash-tropical tchotchke you pick up on a road trip may take you on another trip to the ER.
A doctor noticed that the pills in a sample pack were in the wrong order.
They're linked to outbreaks of E. coli and salmonella in multiple states.
It's that 'This Is Us' plot line come to life, basically.
Attention, people who serve these things at Thanksgiving.
The recalled products were also pulled from Albertson's, Meijer, and Walmart stores throughout the US and Canada.
The mesmerizing cases can leak and cause skin irritation and burns.
The placebo pills got put in the wrong place.
This is a drug that can't be mixed with a single drop of alcohol.
So what happens when it’s legalized?
Fresh Express has recalled some of its organic spring mix thanks to extra organic material.