I know, we're all over Mr Muthafuckin eXquire like a rash right now, but y'know, that's because he's gone from slightly menacing underground rap weirdo, to major label rap weirdo without seeming to give any fucks along the way.
And this latest cut from his already promising forthcoming EP, Power & Passion, is a Jekyll and Hyde of a treat. Part 1 has him bouncing along nicely over throwback production, bracing all issues from Obama to pussy. Then with the flipside of Part 2, everything gets a lot more nitty gritty, with a dirty road beat as he switches up his pace to do some significantly more obnoxious rhyming about getting drunk and making death threats.
Anywayz, here's how the Power & Passion EP tracklist is shaping up:
1. CAri ZALloni (Prod. Dot Da Genius)
2. Cheap Whores & Champagne (Prod. Harry Fraud)
3. Telephuck (Feat. Gucci Mane) (Prod. El-P)
4. Supa Speaks (Interlude)
5. AGGIN LAER (Feat. Goldie Glo) (Prod. SpaceGhostPurrp)
6. The Message Pt. 1 & 2 (Prod. BSBD)
Looks good on paper already right?